Monday, October 10, 2011

White



I am so lucky to feel this anger I feel. At least I know I can feel anything. I will not stop myself from saying how unfair things in life can be, not right now. We all have something to say, and fuck if I can't say what I feel because of whatever consequences may be there. I thought this would be poetic and creative, but I don't feel like it. It is what it is.

I don't know why I chose this photo to represent my blog post today, it just felt like the right one, I guess because it's ironic. It has been said that anger is not something to fear but something we should listen to. I am so angry now and I can stay in the cocoon of anger long enough to let what I am angry about pass by or reveal itself....I don't know which is the greener pasture.

----DR

Photo taken with Sony Mavica, floppy disc version

No comments:

Post a Comment