Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The Formal Film-Journey continues...



A couple weeks ago, I drove around on my day off with my two 35mm cameras; the Pentax K-1000 (color, Kodak NC160) and the Canon Rebel 2000 ( Ilford HP5 Plus, ISO 400), plus some new lens filters. I've only to get the color film processed and got a few that I liked only to find that my scanner isn't quite true to the print colors. I am not sure what to do about this, but for now I still had to enhance the images so they look as close to my color prints at I could manage.

I feel like I have a ways to go before I can say I'm really an artist at this point, but I feel as though I have at least found life beyond my DSLR, even though I still needed digital enhancements in order to make the images look like they need to. The important thing is that I HAVE THE NEGATIVES.







2 comments:

  1. I like these photos. Simple but they say a lot. You're so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice captures....very simple and yet beautiful.

    ReplyDelete